- early intervention for rehabilitation and social integration support ofchildren with disabilities or developmental disorders and their families;
- activities for development of parenting;
- training and supervision of professionals who work with children and families.
We follow the standards and methodological guidelines produced by the State Agency for Child Protection and the Agency for Social Assistance. We also introduce proved European practice in assessment and support of children and families in need. The child focused approach and the rights based approach are the basis of our work.
- Establishment of a Center for Early Social Rehabilitation and Integration of children (learn more)
- Warmth for the Children
- Project "Integrated support: enhancement of the access of children with diseases in Sofia, Pernik and Kustendil to rehabilitation and development of the quality of care for them"
- "Stork" Programme – aims at delivery of support to families who would like to have a second or a third child but because of different reasons cannot make that step